Monday 14 March 2011

The Day I Almost Drowned in the Shower

So my wet room has decided that it doesn't want to drain the water from the shower anymore, and as such has made my morning routine much more exciting.

Now until they fix the problem I have to make sure when having a shower that I don't fill the room up with too much water or it will overflow into the main room causing all kinds of horror.

Took another weekend off, and managed to achieve the feat of visiting McDonalds three times in three days, I definitely look after myself well.

I also picked up my census form today, I was going to do it but then realised that I hate filling things out, especially when on the front it says 'get this wrong and you could be fined'.

But as you can  tell I've been leading an extremely exciting and fascinating life recently, I think that they should definitely make a movie about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment