Sunday 6 March 2011

The Day I finally wrote a new blog post


Greetings to anyone who may read this!

I am not dead but merely been distracted by this particularly annoying and downright troublesome thing called 'real life'. 

But fear not for I am back, first things first I think I did quite well in my predictions of who would win what at the Oscars, sure I may have gotten director, film and supporting actress wrong but we can't all be perfect now can we. 

The big debate for me right now however is the question of home, and whether or not I want to take this weekend off and have a nice couple of days back in London. Biggest problem is that it’s pretty damned expensive and also that I’m coming back in like two weeks for a friend’s birthday anyway. 

But I guess that once I have made my mind up as to what I am doing I shall post again, and I shall also be trying very hard to get in a post at least every 2-3 days at the most :)
Talk soon my internet comrades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment