Thursday 24 March 2011

The Day I Payed For My Second Year

Huzzah! I have handed in the details and now shall not be forced to live on the streets of Lincoln for my second year of university.
Not only is it actually quite a nice day but one of the my assessments is done and finished. Unfortunately as being a hand in on blackboard I have to admit I am fairly worried.
Not because i doubt blackboard's capabilities but technology and I have a love/hate relationship. Mainly I love technology but technology hates me, so it is now in the hands of the great supercomputer in the sky as to whether my lovely essay reaches techno heaven or if it falls into windows vista hell.
Now what else is there, right, getting train home today just hoping its not too hot on the tin can and should be seeing Battle: LA later on. I have heard its really bad from many places but my friends saw it and said it was pretty awesome so I'm going to give it a shot.
But yes whilst in a good mood now I'm sure i wont be happy once I've endured my train journey.
This is Matt signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment